Haskell for the Cloud

Nicolas Wu

Jun 13, 2011, 7:12:10 AM6/13/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear OxHUGgers,

After a minor blip in our meeting schedule, I suggest we meet up this
week or the next for another OxHUG session. Since our last meeting,
Duncan has volunteered to talk about Haskell for the Cloud [1].

As before I've set up a doodle poll [2] for you to vote for your
favourite day. We'll be meeting at 7pm. I know it's fairly short
notice, but I'll close the poll at 5pm today in case this evening
turns out to be the best day for all, so vote up!

Nick

[1]: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/simonpj/papers/parallel/remote.pdf
[2]: http://www.doodle.com/kppha3tn594sv7iw

Nicolas Wu

Jun 15, 2011, 5:27:35 PM6/15/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear OxHUGgers,

With only 3 voters, the poll isn't too conclusive, but I think that
the best day for our next meeting is on Tuesday 21 June at 7pm, in the
comlab common room.

See you there!

Nick