Registration, Plots, Etc.

1 view

MissForrest

Jan 6, 2010, 3:41:54 PM1/6/10
to Oxford Community Garden Association
As an apartment-dweller, I've been limited to container gardening for
several years, so I'm really excited to get into some real dirt and
expand my operation.

I registered for a plot yesterday through OPC, and have some
questions. I thought they might be better answered here since others
might have similar questions as we get closer to spring and planting
time.

1) When I registered for the plot, it included all the info for the
class, but only cost the amount for the plot itself. Do I need to
register separately for the class, or did the payment for the plot
cover that?

2) My husband will be working the same plot as me. Does he still need
to register separately for the class?

3) How can I identify my plot at the site/are the plots identifiable
at this point?

Thanks,

Forrest

Buffy

Jan 7, 2010, 10:35:40 AM1/7/10
to Oxford Community Garden Association
Hi Forrest,
Last question first. No plots have been assigned yet, so there is
nothing to identify. Plot picking day is January 23. Your husband does
not need a separate membership. I don't know if there is a fee for the
class. Is this the workshop with Linda Boyd that you are talking
about?

Susie just sent out more info about upcoming events. If you haven't
gotten the email from her, I'm just about to post it here and on the
web page.
Buffy
Community Garden Member

MissForrest

Jan 7, 2010, 10:33:55 PM1/7/10
to Oxford Community Garden Association
Buffy,

I got the emails with attachments from Susie yesterday. OPC has the
Community Garden membership registration listed as a class taking
place Feb. 26; however registering for that would include the actual
workshop in January. Thanks so much!