Coffee grounds

MH

Apr 26, 2010, 4:31:18 PM4/26/10
to Oxford Community Garden Association
If any of you have access to a large bucket with a top, we could use
another one for the campus coffee shop. I've got two and try to get
by there every couple of days to swap buckets, but if we're going to
tap any other coffee shops, we'll need some for sure.

What's the drill on the composts, by the way? Are both sets ready to
go?

Does anyone who filled out the paperwork to dig in the Medicinal Plant
Garden want to dig this week? Late afternoon is a good time. Just
let me know, and I'll go with you. There are still plants to be had,
and they'll just be turned under by backhoes in the near future.