Oxford Raspberry Jam reborn?

Mark Sutcliffe

Jul 24, 2017, 5:41:02 PM7/24/17
to Oxford Raspberry Jam
Hello everyone,

I'm a public librarian and I'm really keen to get a Raspberry Jam going in the main Oxford Library when it re-opens at the end of October this year.

We know that Jams in some libraries have been really popular with people of all ages and it's a good fit with libraries being a place of learning, and encouraging STEM interest with younger people. We'd like to get more people started with Pis and get a spark going with the existing Pi community in Oxford again.

I spoke to Jenny about trying Oxford Raspberry Jam in a library context last week and I'd love to hear from any of you experts who would be interested in being involved, had advice, or would like to run a workshop.

Thanks!
Mark

Jenny List

Jul 25, 2017, 5:27:16 PM7/25/17
to Oxford Raspberry Jam
Excellent, if you can make it happen, take it away!

Jenny