Raspberry Pi 2

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jenny List

未读,
2015年2月6日 03:05:402015/2/6
收件人 oxford-ras...@googlegroups.com
Mine arrived on Tuesday morning, Pimoroni are amazingly quick.

First impression, it's refreshingly the same as its predecessor. They've done a really good job, all that's needed to go from one to the other is apt-get dist-upgrade. For example, my GertVGA board worked straight away.

And it is a credit to the charitable mission of the Foundation that it keeps the same price.

Four raspberries at the top on boot-up. And it's really usefully quick. From my word-crunching perspective I'm interested in its slightly faster USB disk throughput due to the faster processor. My wish list would have had USB3 or SATA at the top, but sadly that's not a priority for the Foundation's education mission.

So definitely worth every penny. It doesn't obsolete earlier Pi boards because they remain really useful and powerful Linux boxes, instead it takes the experience to a new level.
Jenny
回复全部
回复作者
转发