RE: [RDG-Hack] Re: Invitation to Oxhack's Birthday LAN Party || Fri. Apr. 8th @ 5pm

Alex Gibson

Apr 10, 2016, 5:29:36 PM4/10/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com, Jenny List, oxford-ras...@googlegroups.com

Hey Lauren,

Sorry I wasn’t able to make it over, happy birthday OxHack, glad you all had a good time!  I would have been up for Quake 2.

Hope to see you for the next Raspberry Jam!  Maybe a Quake 3 deathmatch on the Pi 3… bit of MAME action…

Cheers

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d    37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting

·         Project management

·         Operations & Process improvement

·         3D Printing