Social Thursday: 7:30pm @ the Four Candles, 51 George St.

Lauren Hutchinson

Sep 25, 2019, 6:53:14 PM9/25/19
Good evening all,

Tomorrow night’s social will be held at the Four Candles on George Street, which is a Wetherspoon’s, so lots of cheaper food options served til something like 10pm.

We will, as usual, attempt to sit under the upstairs TV at the far end, so take the stairs on your right as you first come in. There are no bookings at this place though so we may end up elsewhere inside—if you can’t see us upstairs, check behind the stairs on the ground floor.

If you’d like to come along but stairs are a problem, do shoot me a message and I will make something work. If a little bit of stairs is ok, they do have a food ordering app at this place that works well, so additional up and down can be avoided at least.

As ever we have been continuing the hunt for a new venue the last few weeks, in case I don’t say that enough. ;)

See some of you tomorrow night,

Lauren
07708 931042

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Sep 26, 2019, 12:20:48 PM9/26/19
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

If you fancy to have a peak, our Wikimedia meetup is also held in the
Four Candles every month:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Oxford/76

If any of you are interested in Wikipedia, Wikidata, Wiktionary, or any
other Wikimedia project (or the tech behind it), just join us! (no prior
experience is required!)

I hope this shameless plug is acceptable given the shared location…
Many apologies if not.

Best,
Antonin