Social tonight ❄️☔️🍕🍜: 7:30pm @ the Holly Bush, Osney Island (Botley Rd area)

Lauren Hutchinson

Jan 9, 2020, 11:38:41 AM1/9/20
Good afternoon all,

Happy Thursday. And with that, welcome to 2020 🥰. I hope everyone had a good, or at least wonderfully peaceful break over the new year.

Tonight, for the year’s first social night, we are going a bit further west than we normally do, to the newly reopened Holly Bush pizza and hotpot pub at 106 Bridge St. on Osney Island. Prices are reasonable, the menu looks tasty and is a lot more than just pizza, and it’s just off Botley Road to the south, right at the entrance to the island. Vegan cheese and gluten-free pizzas are available.

It’s a bit of a minor trek in the rain, but likely to be worth it if you come I think. There’s usually reasonable on street parking on the island also, and the bus passes within sight.

Hope to see some of you there*,

Lauren
07708 931042

* Complaints that emojis break Pine can be submitted in person if they do 🌲🐕😉