Hackspace Social this Thursday: 7:30pm @ Chequers Pub, 131 High Street

Jamie Lokier

Sep 4, 2019, 10:35:34 AM9/4/19
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This week we'll be going somewhere I think we've only been once before - the Chequers Pub.

This is a curious old 16th century pub, quite central, with a traditional "British" menu. There is a garden, but it’s likely to be a bit busy. Last time we went we got a nice, quiet table upstairs, so let's see. According to the website, the entrance is wheelchair accessible.

It's sneakily hidden down a little alleyway off the High Street (the town end), next to Hotel Chocolat:

20190903-chequers-entrance.jpg
(131 High St, Oxford OX1 4DH, https://goo.gl/maps/NFh9N13ghC51YAex6)

Look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow! 😀

– Jamie / 07853 244489