Hackspace Social this Thursday: 7:30pm @ Jude The Obscure, 54 Walton Street

Jamie Lokier

Oct 10, 2019, 11:04:46 AM10/10/19
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

For tonight's Oxford Hackspace social, we're heading somewhere new again - Jude The Obscure, 54 Walton Street, OX2 6AE.

It's next door to the Jericho Tavern.  Indeed I keep ending up in the Jude when looking for the Jericho - don't make my mistake :-)

We have ourselves a table booked, as usual.  It's wheelchair accessible, but no disabled loo unfortunately.

Food is reasonably priced for an Oxford pub, and the kitchen serves until 9pm (however do not assume an order will be taken at the last possible second!).  I'll comment on the drinks after sampling them :-)

I'll be there from 7.30pm.

See some of you there tonight,
-- Jamie
07853 244489

ps. We almost ended up at the Bear Inn on Alfred St, a curious pub that's over 750 years old, but...  it's really small, some days it's rammed, and they stopped taking bookings a few weeks ago. This week is Oxford Uni 0th week, when all the new students arrive, so we probably dodged a bullet :-)