Social tonight: 7:30pm @ Four Candles, 51 George St.

Lauren Hutchinson

Jan 30, 2020, 12:16:52 PM1/30/20
Hi all,

Tonight’s social night will be held at the Four Candles on George St., which is a Wetherspoon’s pub with a cheap menu, decent special menus like a dairy-free one for example, and they serve food til late.

I’d hoped to take us somewhere new and interesting tonight, but they haven’t been answering their phone for two days so maybe next week. :p

As ever when we meet at the Four Candles, look for us first upstairs under the TV. Do not leave without seeing the grand stairway right beside the entrance as you come in ;).

See some of you tonight,

Lauren
07708 931042