Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Lauren Hutchinson

no leída,
18 dic 2019, 6:22:50 p.m.18/12/19
para
Good evening all,

For our last social night before Christmas, we will be meeting tomorrow (Thursday) night at Zizzi, the Italian restaurant at 59 George Street.

This place has some mains that are a bit more expensive than usual for us, but they also do pizzas which look cheaper. They are not far from the Old Fire Station, just across the street—look for the lovely Christmas lights.

Christmas attire welcome, and unless anyone is feeling super keen between Christmas and New Year’s, this will be our last meet of 2019.

If we don’t see you, I wish you a break full of joy, warmth and gratitude, may it snow just as much or as little as you wish it to 🥰❄️, and have a happy new year full of hope and possibilities. 🥳 Thanks for reading these messages, week after week, this year. x

Cheers,

Lauren
07708 931042
Responder a todos