Thursday Social: 7:30pm @ the Jericho Tavern, 56 Walton Street in Jericho

Lauren Hutchinson

Sep 11, 2019, 10:59:22 AM9/11/19
Good afternoon all,

Tomorrow night’s social will be held at the the Jericho Tavern in Jericho.

This place is an old favourite of the tech and university press crowds, it features quite comfortable bench seating on the inside, and it looks like they recently got a new, reasonably-priced menu. They’ve now got the Beyond Meat burger on the menu for example, for the vegetarians who may have heard about it from the States.

I’ve also asked for a quieter table so we’ll be able to hear ourselves speak, unlike with last week’s duelling music. ;)

Hope to see you there,

Lauren

07708 931042