Social tonight: 8pm @ the Chequers pub, 131 High St.

Lauren Hutchinson

Dec 12, 2019, 12:35:57 PM12/12/19
Good evening,

We will be holding an election night special 🗳 social night tonight at the Chequers pub on the High St. 🎉

The booking is from 8pm instead of our normal 7:30 tonight, so hopefully anyone who has not had a chance to vote yet gets to do so on your way to us. ;) 🌷

I have been assured that there’s no election anything much allowed to stream on TV til polls close, so it shouldn’t be too busy, in theory. Hopefully the weather keeps the packs of peaky blinders away tonight ;).

If for any reason you’d like to arrive earlier than 8, you can try asking at the bar to see if our table is ready yet (under my first name), but your mileage may vary.

Hope to see some of you tonight ☺️.

Cheers,

Lauren
07708 931042