Six Days To Go!

Kate Howlett

Feb 19, 2015, 5:30:42 AM2/19/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com

Morning Geeks,

I hope you all had a great Pancake Day, but you know what you shouldn't give up for Lent? Geekery. Only 6 sleeps 'til our next Geek Night, on Wednesday February 25th from 7pm with 6 great speakers: Mark Graham, and Richard Fairhurst will be kicking off the evening as our two keynotes. Followed by Howard Noble and David Zeitlyn, Simon Engledew, Tim Fernando, and Torchbox's own Nick Smith.

So come along to night #39 at the Jericho Tavern and enjoy a free drink thanks to Haybrook IT. Doors open at 7pm and the first keynote starting promptly at 8pm. Our compere for the evening will be another Torchbox gent: Olly Willans.

See you there,

Kate