#OGN49

georgin...@torchbox.com

Jan 30, 2019, 10:44:08 AM1/30/19
to Oxford Geek Nights
Hi geeks :)

We're fast approaching #OGN50! But first up it's #OGN49 on Wed 13th Feb at the Jericho Tavern again, and we're excited to share the lineup of speakers with you, including:
  • Phil Hawksworth explaining the approach of using the JAMstack and taking a practical look at using Netlify to build and host sites this way
  • Kirsty McNaught, the developer behind Special Effect's inspirational EyeMine software sharing a bit about it
  • Griff Rees with ‘Collab-Cavans: p5js + django = art’ and possibly a chance that you can play with the thing he's building - he's run a previous version at the Live Fridays at the Ashmolean
  • Torchbox's very own Tom Dyson speaking about Django and machine learning
  • + more
Big love and thanks to the speakers, and especially to Haybrook IT & Nominet who fund it all, including the free bar.

Hope to see you all there :)
Georgie