Today's the day! #OGN39 is here

Kate Howlett

Feb 25, 2015, 7:48:28 AM2/25/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

I hope you're all ready for a great evening of geekery. Just thought I'd remind you of our great line up tonight, brought to you by Torchbox and Haybrook IT.

Tonight's keynote speakers are Mark Graham of the Oxford Internet Institute who will be telling us about The Geography of the Internet and Oxford local Richard Fairhurst of cycle.travel who will be sharing how we can cycle better with the use of technology.

Our micro-slots this time will be:
  • Howard Noble & David Zeitlyn with "Agent Based Models, Farmers, Games, Cameroon: permute"
  • Simon Engledew with "Load Testing for 4 Million Users"
  • Tim Fernando with "Esplor.io"
  • And Torchbox's own Nick Smith with "SMS Support for Kenyan Farmers"
Don't forget, it's ticketless and there's complementary drinks.. Plus we'll be making a special announcement about some future geek nights.

See you all later!

Thanks,
Kate