OGN42 is coming September 9th, microslot talks wanted

Justine Pocock

Jul 29, 2015, 5:06:03 AM7/29/15
to Oxford Geek Nights
Hi all,

I know you're all busy enjoying the sunshine but we've planned Oxford Geek Night 42 for Wednesday 9 September:

http://oxford.geeknights.net/

Put that date in your diaries now! We hope to confirm speakers soon.

== Microslot volunteers wanted for OGN42! ==

We need volunteers for microslot talks! Microslots are five-minute talks that anyone can do, on any topic (but no advertisements or commercial pitches: we'll sort those out separately!) The average OGN audience is friendly and receptive, and always claps heartily at the end. It's a great first step for those who want some practise at public speaking.

Interested? Volunteer your idea at http://oxford.geeknights.net/volunteer.html and
we'll see you on the night!