Tomorrow, tomorrow! OGN 41 is (nearly) here!

Kate Howlett

Jun 9, 2015, 10:08:36 AM6/9/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com
Afternoon folks,

I hope you're all doing well! So Oxford Geek Night is tomorrow, brought to you by Torchbox and HaybrookIT. As part of the Oxford Festival of Nature we'll be showcasing some great Nature themed tech!

Our keynote speakers this time around are:
  • Joe Wass will be sharing his time lapse study of bee hives
  • Bethany Palumbo will be talking about her Touchable Taxidermy exhibition at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History
Our micro slots are filled by:
  • Dave Kilbey with the Nature Locator App
  • Torchbox's Matthew Westcott speaking about Mahler, Symphonies, and Spectrums
  • Dario Salvi is building his own Air Quality Sensor
  • Andrew Lindsay, discussing the OxFloodNet and how you can help
Doors open at 7pm with our first speaker on at 8pm, so you can come along, get a seat, get a beer, and get ready.

See you soon!

Kate