Oxford Geek Night #39 has a date!

Kate Howlett

Feb 6, 2015, 7:12:09 AM2/6/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

Happy New Year for starters!

I know it's been a bit of a while since our last Geek Night but we have a great line up for our first one of the year. We hope we'll see you all on Wednesday 25th February. 7:30pm as usual at The Jericho Tavern, organised by Torchbox.

This night's headliners are Mark Graham of the Oxford Internet Institute and Oxford local Richard Fairhurst of cycle.travel.

Our micro-slots this time will be:
  • Howard Noble & David Zeitlyn with "Agent Based Models, Farmers, Games, Cameroon: permute"
  • Simon Engledew with "Load Testing for 4 Million Users"
  • Tim Fernando with "Esplor.io"
  • And Torchbox's own Nick Smith with "SMS Support for Kenyan Farmers"
Don't forget, it's free, ticketless, and there's complementary drinks courtesy of our sponsor Haybrook IT.

Hope to see you there,
Kate