Less than 1 month to go!

Justine Pocock

Aug 10, 2015, 6:15:11 PM8/10/15
to Oxford Geek Nights
Hey everyone,

It's less than a month until the next OGN - where does the time go?

Just to remind you all the next Geek Night will be on 9th September, at the Jericho Tavern, doors open at 7:00pm and our first talk will be at 8:00pm, courtesy of Torchbox.

This night's keynote speakers are Steve Taylor talking about big data image mining and Hagan Bayley  with "3D printed tissues: extending the frontiers of synthetic biology".

Our micro-slots booked micro-slots this time are by:

  • David North - Sysadmin and the Raspberry Pi
  • Henry Blyth - Unfolding the Future of Javascript
  • Denis Radenkovic - Identity Design for Startups
  • YOU? - Got something to shout about, do so at Geek Nights! http://oxford.geeknights.net/volunteer.html

We'd like to say a huge thanks to our lovely sponsor Haybrook IT, who again are providing the drinks, go say hi to collect your drinks vouchers.
See you soon!,
Justine