Hours to go #OGN40 is officially

Kate Howlett

May 13, 2015, 10:12:54 AM5/13/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just in case you'd forgotten, it's the 40th Oxford Geek Night tonight and it's going to be a good one! (Aren't they all?) It's a beautiful day so enjoy but come spend the evening with us. We have free beer courtesy of Haybrook IT and some excellent talks arranged by Torchbox.

The line up tonight consists of Mark Longair discussing how the "Your Next MP" website was used and was useful during the election campaign. And Tom Elgar from Passle will be talking to us about "Using games to create behavioural change OR getting people to use your software a lot".

Our micro slots today are:

  • Pete Wood - DesignSpark (Community and Software Tools)
  • Steve Workman - Life After jQuery
  • John Wards - Logstash
  • Ken Kahn - Programming By Example By Children

Hopefully we shall see you this evening!

Kate