Stellar line-up for the 4th of July

Olly Willans

Jun 21, 2018, 12:21:30 PM6/21/18
to Oxford Geek Nights
We've got a stellar line-up for the next OGN.

We've got speakers coming from Oxford, London, Bristol and Brighton including Jeremy Keith, making his OGN debut. If you haven't seen Jeremy speak, he's worth the entry fee alone - and that's assuming a substantial entrance fee, which, of course, there isn't, as the entry to Oxford Geek Nights is free thanks to Torchbox and our sponsors Nominet and Haybrook IT. and what's more we'll ply you with free drinks for as long as the bar tab lasts.

Be there, cos', as the Donald would say, it's gonna be great (forgive me, it's the 4th of July).

See you upstairs at the Jericho.

Olly

N.b. We may be able to fit in one more 5-minute micro-slot if anyone is up for it? If so, please email georgin...@torchbox.com with your talk details.