Come tomorrow and enjoy the last OGN of 2015

Justine Pocock

Dec 8, 2015, 7:16:19 AM12/8/15
to Oxford Geek Nights

Oxford geek nights #43 is just one sleep away. Come on down to the Jericho Tavern tomorrow for all the usual geek fun and some festive cheer. We also have a raffle, our lovely sponsor Haybrook IT and SpecialEffect will be running a raffle for the chance to win a Raspberry Pi. Please get your raffle tickets from Haybrook IT on the night.

We have Keynotes from John Marshal "Cleared to land - offshore heli-deck monitoring" and Tom Scholes "The digital story arc: going out with a bang (with a big musical finish!)"

And Microslots in the form of

One size fits nobody

Mark Saville

Hardware accelerated transitions

Toby Brancher

The salesman is dead, long live the geek!

Eric Murphy

Project tide

Matt Ellen

If you want to book a pitch space then there are a few spaces left.

Doors open at 7pm with our first speaker on at 8pm and don't forget to say thank you to Sarah and the team from Haybrook IT for the free drinks.

Oh and we'll also be announcing OGN44 and some very exciting speakers!

See you there,

Justine

Oxford Geek Nights is a regular meet up for developers and designers brought to you by Torchbox. See http://oxford.geeknights.net for more details.