Post OGN41 Round Up

Kate Howlett

Jun 11, 2015, 7:09:47 AM6/11/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for attending our Nature themed Oxford Geek Night! We had a good time learning about some things we'd never thought of before - Taxidermy is complex and bees nibble things, who knew?

A big thank you to our keynote speakers Joe Wass and Bethany Palumbo, and to our micro slots from Dave Kilbey, Matt Westcott, Dario Salvi, and Andrew Lindsay.

And thanks to the veritable team of people from Haybrook IT for their kind sponsorship.

We don't have another date for you just yet but should do in the next couple of weeks. The slides will be up later today.

Thanks again,
Kate