One week to go! OGN41 is coming.

Kate Howlett

Jun 3, 2015, 6:16:19 AM6/3/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This is your one week countdown to our next Oxford Geek Night on 10th June. Organised by Torchbox, and very kindly sponsored as always by HaybrookIT. This month we're partnering up with the Oxford Festival of Nature. A great two week event celebrating nature in Oxfordshire.

Our speakers are slightly different to who I announced last week:
  • Joe Wass has stepped up to take on the free keynote and will be sharing his time lapse study of bee hives
  • Bethany Palumbo will be talking about Touchable Taxidermy, a new exhibition at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History
They will be followed by four micro slots provided by
  • Dave Kilbey with the Nature Locator App
  • Torchbox's Matthew Westcott speaking about Mahler, Symphonies, and Spectrums
  • Dario Salvi is building his own Air Quality Sensor
  • Andrew Lindsay, discussing the OxFloodNet and how you can help
Doors open at 7pm with our first speaker on at 8pm, so you can come along, get a seat, get a beer, and get ready.

See you soon!

Kate