The 50th Oxford Geek Night is gonna be a bit special...

Olly Willans

Mar 15, 2019, 6:47:13 AM3/15/19
to Oxford Geek Nights
Dear Geek Night goer,

Hear it here first, the date for the historic 50th Oxford Geek Night will be Wednesday 15th May. Put it in your diaries and don't miss out. It's going to be special.

And to back that up, we're excited to announce that one of our speakers is only Dr Ben Goldacre of Bad Science fame (and much more besides).

Normal time, normal place. It will be a great night.

Cheers,

Olly

P.S. If you can't wait till 15th May to see Ben, you can always get a job with him? He's recruiting for a Full Stack Developer and a Web Designer for his exciting new OpenPathology project.
P.P.S. If you have a talk or microslot worthy of the 50th OGN, do get in touch.