OGN40 Round up

Kate Howlett

May 21, 2015, 6:02:34 AM5/21/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

A very belated round up I'm afraid. First, thanks to everyone who came along for our 40th OGN. I know the weather was glorious outside so thanks for coming inside.

Second, many thanks to our sponsors at HaybrookIT for making sure the refreshments flowed.

Third, thanks to the Jericho tavern to hosting us, we look forward to being back there in a mere three weeks time.

Finally, warmest thanks to our amazing speakers. I had some issues with the slides last time but they should, as with this OGN's, be up soon. You can find them at http://oxford.geeknights.net/ogn39/ and http://oxford.geeknights.net/ogn40/ respectively.

As mentioned previously we have another Geek Night for you just around the corner! On June 10th we will be having a nature-centric Geek Night with a lot of exciting talks. It's part of the Oxford Festival of Nature which is also well worth checking out.

Enjoy your bank holiday one and all, we'll see you very soon!

Thanks,
Kate