Oxford Geek Nights is back this Wednesday!

Olly Willans

Jan 29, 2018, 10:06:04 AM1/29/18
to Oxford Geek Nights
Hello Oxford geeks,

We are back after a long break. OGN#45 is happening this Wednesday, at the revamped Jericho Tavern. We meet upstairs from 7pm and the talks start at 7.30pm sharp.

Check out the full line-up at http://oxford.geeknights.net. We've got a couple of Geek Night favourites speaking in Ben Foxall and Leila Johnston, and a couple of great newcomers. However, this night is most significant because we'll be remembering JP Stacey, long time driving force behind Oxford Geek Nights, who died very suddenly this year, much too young.

And, there will be a free bar (for as long as the money lasts).

We hope we'll see you there,

Torchbox and usual OGN sponsors Haybrook IT plus new-to-the-party OGN sponsors, Nominet.

P.S. We haven't used this list much recently. You are getting it because you once subscribed to get updates about Oxford Geek Nights.
P.P.S. Matt Westcott is doing a musical turn, too!