Oxford Geek Night #53

Jack Harper

Feb 16, 2023, 6:48:27 AM2/16/23
to Oxford Geek Nights
Hi everyone

Oxford Geek Nights are back! #OGN53 will take place on the 22nd February!

Torchbox is proud to present an exciting evening of tech talks held at the Jericho Tavern. It will be a great opportunity to collaborate and network with other tech-minded individuals, whilst enjoying our brilliant speakers with free beers or soft drinks, courtesy of our sponsors Perpectum

Doors open at 7:00pm and entry is free! We’d love to see you there! If you can come please register on the Meetup page so we can have an idea of the numbers.

Best wishes
Jack