#OGN39 Round Up

Kate Howlett

Mar 2, 2015, 10:13:33 AM3/2/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody!

Thanks ever so much for coming to our 39th OGN. I hope you had a great time. I know we certainly. Many thanks to our excellent speakers. Their slides will be up shortly, you'll be able to see them on http://oxford.geeknights.net/ogn39/

Thanks to Olly Willans, this event's compere. I think you'll agree he did a great job and he didn't even have to start a prayer! Of course, thanks go once more to Haybrook IT for keeping us well watered through the night and the Torchbox team for setting up.

As Olly mentioned we have two events lined up! As part of Digital Oxford week we will be having an OGN on Wednesday 13th May for which we already have a couple of speaker lines up. The following month will see the celebration of the Oxford Festival of Nature, we're very excited to be doing a geek night as part of that, probably on the 10th June.

As mentioned before, if you know anyone in the nature/geek field let us know. It's a bit of a diversion for us but hopefully we can bring you all something really fascinating in a whole new field (pun unashamedly intended).

The pitch round up will follow shortly.

Thanks again for coming, we'll see you on May 13th!

Kate