Dive into Geekdom with #OGN55!

devon.bon...@torchbox.com

Sep 12, 2023, 9:45:06 AM9/12/23
to Oxford Geek Nights
Hello everyone,

Excitement is in the air as we gear up for another fantastic evening of learning and sharing at Oxford Geek Night! And guess what? It's happening sooner than you think!

Date: Wednesday 11th October 2023
Venue: Jericho Tavern

What have we got in store for #OGN55?
  • Fab talks: As always our lineup is top-notch. We'll delve into exciting topics like "how to teach programming to kids' and an interactive session on 'imposter syndrome". Whether you're a seasoned Oxford Geeker or this is your first time there are talks for everyone.
  • Interactive activities: Apart from our talks we will have an interactive quiz, time for networking and a chance for you to do shoutouts.
  • Win a Limited Edition OGN Hat!: Yes, you read that right! Attend #OGN55, and you stand a chance to don one of our exclusive, limited-edition OGN hats. (Trust me; it's a style statement in the geek world!)

Let us know you're coming by RSVPing on our event - here.

Remember, Oxford Geek Nights is not just about the talks. It's about the community, the sharing of ideas, and the networking that's built around our shared passion.

See you soon at #OGN55! Don't forget to spread the word