Less than two weeks to #OGN40

Kate Howlett

May 1, 2015, 6:46:46 AM5/1/15
to oxford-ge...@googlegroups.com
That's right, roll up, roll up. We have another fantastic evening lined up for you. In just under two weeks time, on 13th May, we will be once again having a free evening of technology and beerology, courtesy of our friends at Haybrook IT, organised by Torchbox, and hosted at the Jericho Tavern. Be there at 7 (ish) for talks starting at 8.

The line up on this fine summer night will comprise of Mark Longair discussing the "Your Next MP" website and how that worked during the election. And Tom Elgar from Passle will be talking to us on the subject of "Using games to create behavioural change OR getting people to use your software a lot".

Our micro slots this time around consist of:

  • Pete Wood - DesignSpark (Community and Software Tools)
  • Steve Workman - Life After jQuery
  • John Wards - Logstash
  • Ken Kahn - Programming By Example By Children

So come along, we look forward to seeing you.

Kate