OxfordFreecycle - Wanted: Baby Bouncer or Swing

oxford423

Oct 11, 2008, 1:31:42 AM10/11/08
to OxfordF...@yahoogroups.com
I am looking for a baby bouncer seat or swing in clean, working order.
I need one for an infant, so I am not looking for the ones to put in
the doorways. I can collect in Oxford...anywhere in the zone A bus
route. You may respond by email or call 07530305941. Many thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:OxfordFreec...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:OxfordFreecycl...@yahoogroups.com

OxfordFreecyc...@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

baby2ba...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2014, 1:30:32 AM2/10/14
to oxford-f...@googlegroups.com, OxfordF...@yahoogroups.com, oxfo...@yahoo.com
For a door bouncer, I offer Lindam Jump About Door Bouncer. It brings happiness to babies. More than that, babies will tend to develop their leg muscles making them learn to walk faster.