OxfordFreecycle - Wanted: Single Bed Sheets & Duvet Covers

calairey22

Jan 22, 2009, 11:40:49 AM1/22/09
to OxfordF...@yahoogroups.com
They will be used as bedding, so must be clean and in a fair condition.
I can collect from Oxford (UK) area - or be dropped off at my work in
central Oxford, nr Westgate.
Thanks.

Quick guide to message subject line format:

OFFER couch - location
TAKEN couch
WANTED garden hose (including a location lets people
know how far away from them you are)
RECEIVED garden hose

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:OxfordFreec...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:OxfordFreecycl...@yahoogroups.com

OxfordFreecyc...@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

calairey22

Jan 23, 2009, 5:16:26 AM1/23/09
to OxfordF...@yahoogroups.com
I can collect from Oxford (UK) area - or could be dropped off at my
work in central Oxford, nr Westgate. Thanks

linenstra...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2013, 12:28:28 PM12/27/13
to oxford-f...@googlegroups.com, OxfordF...@yahoogroups.com, calai...@yahoo.co.uk
Post which you have shared, I will join your groups for more enjoying and also for some information.Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Keep it up.
White Duvet Covers | Wholesale Bathrobes