OxfordFreecycle - OFFERED: 2 for 1 Voucher at ASK Restaurants

Lauren Dean

Oct 16, 2008, 10:44:49 AM10/16/08
to OxfordF...@yahoogroups.com
Let me know if you would like a copy of the voucher for ASK Resteraunts.

Many thanks
Lauren

To celebrate the launch of our delicious autumn menu we're giving you and your colleagues the chance to enjoy;
TWO MAIN COURSES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE at your local ASK restaurant.
Simply print out the attached voucher, fill it in and bring it to any ASK restaurant from Sunday to Thursday, valid until Thursday 27th November 2008
Your friend will receive a free main course when you buy any main course.
Our new autumn menu includes mouth-watering risottos, an extended range of hearty al forno dishes and all your favourite pastas, pizzas and salads. Plus, why not add the perfect finishing touches to your meal? We have a superb range of wines specially selected to accompany your chosen dish, with many available by the glass; and our heavenly desserts are the ideal way to end your meal in style.
Why not pop in - our friendly team are waiting to welcome you.
There are nearly 120 ASK restaurants and you can find your nearest branch by visiting www.askrestaurants.com

Promoter: ASK Restaurants Ltd,
2 Balcombe Street, London NW1 6NW

<*> Your email settings: