Typo in output plots?

Chris Harpel

Jun 7, 2022, 1:39:39 PM6/7/22
to OxCal
Hi,

I just plotted a single 14C age and noticed what appears to be a typo in the output plots.

The age is 200 +- 90 14C yr BP.

I plotted it using the Bomb21 SH1 2 curve with the expectation that it would be appended with the SHCal20 curve for the pre-1950 period.

The header on the final plots, however, lists the references for the curves as Hua et al. (2021) and Reimer et al. (2020).  Shouldn't the latter be Hogg et al. (2020) or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Chris

Christopher Ramsey

Jun 7, 2022, 2:51:23 PM6/7/22
to OxCal group
Chris

Many thanks - yes the curves are prepended with SHCal20 and so this should be Hogg et al 2020 in the plot header. This is now corrected.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Christopher