Change colour of ranges

Jan 25, 2022, 8:55:49 AMJan 25
to OxCal
Hello,

I'm trying to match my OxCal plot to everything else in my paper and I need to change the colour of the sigma ranges. I've tried putting the colour command everywhere I can think of and it won't change from the original blue and green no matter what. Does anyone know how to do this? There must be a way and it's driving me mad.

Thanks!

Christopher Ramsey

Jan 25, 2022, 9:00:37 AMJan 25
to OxCal group
Not everything can be changed within OxCal - but the pdf can be edited in some software - or the svg file either as text or in more image editing packages.

I would recommend Inkscape if you want a free image editing package. However just to change the color of the sigma band, you will find in the svg file a line:

polygon.normal { fill:red; stroke:red;stroke-width:1px;fill-opacity:0.3 }

which you can change to another color.

Best wishes

Christopher