26th OUBS International Graduate Conference Programme

Oxford University Byzantine Society

Jan 28, 2024, 11:59:18 AMJan 28
to oxbyzlist-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

We are delighted to announce the finalised programme (and opening of advance registration for online attendance) for the Oxford University Byzantine Society's 26th Annual International Graduate Conference 'Transgression in Late Antiquity and Byzantium', taking place on the 24th-25th February, 2024 at the Faculty of History, George Street, OX1 2BE.

The programme and abstracts of papers can be found here (and in PDF form attached):

The costs for attendance are as follows:

In person attendance: £15 for OUBS members / £20 for non-members
Online attendance: £5 for students / £6 for non students

Papers will be delivered in-person, with the proceedings broadcast on a Zoom link which will circulate via email to those purchasing online attendance tickets via Eventbrite (see link below). Advance registration for in person attendance is not necessary. If you plan on attending online, please purchase a ticket at our Eventbrite link:

We are grateful for the generous support of The Oxford Centre for Byzantine Research (OCBR), The Oxford Centre for Late Antiquity (OCLA), Oxford Medieval Studies, in association with The Oxford Research Centre for Humanities (TORCH), and The Faculty of History of the University of Oxford, as well as the many others who have helped with the conference's facilitation.

We look forward to welcoming you to Oxford in February.

Best wishes,

The OUBS Committee

Alexander Sherborne

DPhil Candidate, Faculty of History

President, Oxford University Byzantine Society

byzantin...@gmail.com

http://oxfordbyzantinesociety.wordpress.com

https://twitter.com/oxbyz

26th OUBS Conference Programme.pdf