26th OUBS International Graduate Conference - 'Transgression in Late Antiquity and Byzantium'

Oxford University Byzantine Society

Feb 17, 2024, 11:10:17 AMFeb 17
to oxbyzlist-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

There is now one week left until the Oxford University Byzantine Society's 26th International Graduate Conference, 'Transgression in Late Antiquity and Byzantium'! This will take place on Saturday the 24th and Sunday the 25th of February at the Faculty of History, George Street, Oxford, OX1 2BE, and will also be accessible online.

The programme and abstracts of papers are attached in PDF form and are available at the following link:

The costs for attendance are as follows:

In person attendance: £15 for OUBS members / £20 for non-members
Online attendance: £5 for students / £6 for non-students

Papers will be delivered in-person, with the proceedings broadcast on a Zoom link which will circulate via email to those purchasing online attendance tickets via Eventbrite (see link below). Advance registration for in person attendance is not necessary. If you plan on attending online, please purchase a ticket at our Eventbrite link:

We look forward to seeing you at the conference next week!

Best wishes,

The OUBS Committee

Alexander Sherborne

DPhil Candidate, Faculty of History

President, Oxford University Byzantine Society

byzantin...@gmail.com

http://oxfordbyzantinesociety.wordpress.com

https://twitter.com/oxbyz

26th OUBS Conference Programme.pdf