Elizabeth Jeffreys' Funeral

Oxford University Byzantine Society

Sep 25, 2023, 10:37:08 AM9/25/23
to oxbyzlist-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Many of you will be aware of the recent and very mournful passing of one of the world's leading Byzantinists, the beloved Professor Elizabeth Jeffreys.

We would like to let you know that her funeral will be held tomorrow (Tuesday 26th) at 11am at Exeter College chapel in Oxford. It will also be livestreamed on YouTube via this link: https://youtube.com/live/X7duKd8ER3g?feature=share.

Our thoughts remain with her family and loved ones at this time, and they have our deepest condolences.

Alexander Sherborne

DPhil Candidate, Faculty of History

President, Oxford University Byzantine Society

byzantin...@gmail.com

http://oxfordbyzantinesociety.wordpress.com

https://twitter.com/oxbyz