Latest Owyl news?

TylerWilson

Apr 28, 2009, 12:18:07 PM4/28/09
to Owyl-discuss
Good day,

I have not seen any updates on Owyl recently. Either this means it is
perfect, or you are busy with other things? I am just curious your
potential plans for updates, etc. I may start using it as a test bed
(again), and perhaps provide feedback in the future, if possible.

Thank you,
Tyler

David Eyk

Apr 28, 2009, 1:47:17 PM4/28/09
to Owyl-discuss
Thanks for checking in. I've definitely been busy with other things
lately. Updates to Owyl are waiting on me getting a chance to use the
library in one of my projects, to see how it actually performs outside
the laboratory.

I'd also hoped to try it out in some more examples--the Boids demo
helped a lot in nailing down how things ought to work.

If you're interested in experimenting with Owyl, I'll be happy to lend
a bit of time to supporting it. Since I'm fairly new to AI and
Behavior Trees, I'm anxious to understand the applications better.
Your feedback would help me find the proper direction for the library.

David