FW: Sunday in Houston: Gasland II Movie Party

Maria Selva

Jul 9, 2013, 5:41:21 PM7/9/13
to Green Discussion, NoKXL, OH Outreach, OH list, OWS-H, codepin...@lists.riseup.net
good movie, good info.  see below
Maria Selva

Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 13:31:20 -0700
From: moveo...@list.moveon.org
To: selv...@hotmail.com
Subject: Sunday in Houston: Gasland II Movie Party

☆YOU'RE INVITED!☆
Movie Party in Houston:
Gasland Part II

Host: Candace B.

Where: Scenic woods (in Houston)

When: Sunday, Jul. 14, at 5:00 PM

Can you come?
Click below for more details and to RSVP:

Yes, I'll be there!
I can come.

I can't make it.
Sorry, I can't make it, but I'm interested in getting more updates.

What: MoveOn members are gathering in living rooms and community spaces across the country to watch the brand new documentary Gasland Part II by Oscar-nominated director Josh Fox. Gasland Part II pulls back the curtain on the fracking industry that's threatening our water, our air, our communities, and our climateand shows how a grassroots movement is fighting back. Can you join us at a Movie Party in Houston to watch Gasland Part II and then strategize with us about how to protect our communities from fracking?

Want to support our work? MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 8 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.

This email was sent to Maria Selva on July 9, 2013. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.