Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:03:22 -0500
From: ale...@pfaw.org
To: selv...@hotmail.com
Subject: Hurry- petition deadline *today* to keep creationism out of science books!

Make sure to add ale...@pfaw.org to your list of "safe senders" or contacts.

VIEW AS WEB PAGE  |  TELL A FRIEND  |  SUBSCRIBE

Maria,

THANK YOU for taking action.

We'll be doing a joint petition drop at the State Board of Education hearing TOMORROW in Austin, led by our friends at the Texas Freedom Network. That means we need to get our petition signatures over to them tonight.

Please help spread the word in these final hours to make sure our petition is as strong as possible!

-- Ben