Luxury Condos Can't Do CPR!

1 view

Healthcare for the 99% Occupy Wall Street Working Group

Jan 22, 2012, 11:30:16 PM1/22/12
to owshealthcarealerts

Hey Healthcare for the 99%ers - This email can be forwarded to groups/individuals that would be interested in joining a community discussion on the closing of St Vincent's.  Thanks for your help spreading the word!! -Katie

Dear Friend,

Healthcare for the 99%, a working group of Occupy Wall Street, is hosting a Community Assembly called "Luxury Condos Can't Do CPR!" on Tuesday, January 31st from 6pm - 8pm at the LGBT Community Center at 208 W 13th St.

Please join the community discussion and consensus-building meeting to identify next steps for the community that lost St Vincent's hospital.

Forward this email, spread the word on Facebook and distribue the flyers attached to this email to your friends, community, coworkers, and fellow 99%ers. For more info, email owshea...@gmail.com.

See you there!

For healthcare for all,

Healthcare for the 99%

With St. Vincent’s closed, the West Side still has no hospital beds below 57th St

  • How can we bring a hospital back to our community?
  • How can we get true universal healthcare?

Come Join the Discussion!

What:  ST. VINCENT’S COMMUNITY ASSEMBLY

When: Tuesday, January 31st at 6pm

Where: LGBT Center, 208 West 13th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)

Details: A consensus-based conversation facilitated by HEALTHCARE FOR THE 99%, An OCCUPY WALL STREET working group

HEALTHCARE IS A HUMAN RIGHT
• FIGHT! For a hospital in this community
• FIGHT! Against systemic hospital closings all over New York City
• FIGHT! For affordable, comprehensive, high-quality healthcare for all

--

HEALTHCARE FOR THE 99%

Join us on the NYC General Assembly Page

Website

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Twitter

YouTube

Flickr Group

Groups "Healthcare for the 99% - Occupy Wall St Working Group" group.
owshealthcar...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/owshealthcare?hl=en?hl=en

stvincents2.webarchive