A10: Social Media Training, 6pm

1 view

OWS Healthcare for the 99%

Apr 9, 2012, 5:35:58 PM4/9/12
to Healthcare for the 99% Alerts
You know you’ve wanted to tweet, blog and tumble all your life, now
you can!

Please join us for a social media training (blogging, iPhone/Mac apps
(tumblr, Twitter, CNN iReport, FB, etc.), YouTube/DailyMotion, digg,
Twitter, FB). One our most inspiring leaders, Louis Flores has
prepared and will deliver this training session so that we can use
social media effectively to get our message out there.

Date: Tuesday April 10th
Time: 6:00pm-7:30pm
Location: 220 Fifth Avenue at 26th St
5th floor conference room
Note: Contact us to RSVP
NOTE: we are NOT having our regular sunday meeting today 4/8, but we
will meet briefly at 7:30pm on Tuesday after the training to attend to
any urgent business.

There will be WiFi capabilities so please bring your laptops, tablets,
smartphones, etc If you plan on attending, please download the
following suggested apps in advance.
- Facebook
- CNN app for iPhone
- Twitter