No Meeting Today. We'll Meet Tues @ 7:30pm After Training

Healthcare for the 99% Occupy Wall Street Working Group

Apr 8, 2012, 9:22:26 AM4/8/12
to owshea...@googlegroups.com, owshealthcarealerts

Based on feedback from others...

NOTE: we are NOT having our regular sunday meeting Sunday April 8th

Instead, we will meet briefly at 7:30pm on Tuesday April 10th after the social media training to attend to any urgent business.

The training is from 6pm to 7:30pm. Our meeting will run from 7:30pm to 8:30pm

The location is 220 Fifth Avenue (at 26th St) 5th Floor

If you plan on attending the training please rsvp

HEALTHCARE FOR THE 99%

Come to our Sunday meetings at 4pm @ The Atrium / 60 Wall St

Join the HCF99 Announcements-Only GoogleGroup

Join the HCF99 Planning GoogleGroup to get more involved

Join us on the NYC General Assembly Page

Website

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Twitter