Newswire Update

1 view

Devin Balkind

Nov 2, 2011, 3:17:21 PM11/2/11
to ows-digita...@googlegroups.com, d...@nycga.net, act
I've outlined the newswire project in the wiki: http://wiki.occupyeverywhere.org/index.php/NewsWire

Please review and let me know if the writing is clear, what should be changed, if you think I'm crazy, etc.  Feel free to add directly into the wiki.

See folks at the 5pm @ Charolette's Place.

--
Devin Balkind
@devinbalkind

Devin Balkind

Nov 2, 2011, 3:30:47 PM11/2/11
to Sam Boyer, ows-digita...@googlegroups.com, d...@nycga.net
Forgot about the riseup list. I'll forward this there and use it for
the projects listserve communication. I think were going to use
bettermeans for the project management. Will get that organized over
the next few days.

DWB