MIC CHECK! Wiki group meeting scheduling this week!

1 view

felipe ribeiro

Oct 30, 2011, 6:54:14 PM10/30/11
to internet_wo...@googlegroups.com, ows-digita...@googlegroups.com, ows_so...@freenetworkfoundation.org
All y'all,

I've heard from a few people saying Wed 6:30 works, at least one person has said they CANNOT make Wed, but either Mon, Tues, or Thursday would work. Since scheduling a meeting w/ multiple peeps is tricky, it would be great if folks weighed in on whether another day is better or worse. Maybe this will help:

Can You Attend any of the following days? (if 6:30 does NOT work, feel free to put a different start time that would work next to your name, plan on at least 60-90mins)

Mon 6:30PM

YES (felipe, your name, your name, your name)
NO (your name, your name, your name)

Tues 6:30PM

YES (felipe, your name, your name, your name)
NO (your name, your name, your name)

Wed 6:30 PM

YES (felipe, your name, your name, your name)
NO (your name, your name, your name)

Thurs 6:30 PM

YES (felipe, your name, your name, your name)
NO (your name, your name, your name)

Friday 6:30 PM

YES (felipe, your name, your name, your name)
NO (your name, your name, your name)

Let's get this wiki started up in here. With any luck, we can get a sense of who's interested and whether we can find a sweet spot. Go!

felipe

Devin Balkind

Oct 31, 2011, 12:48:58 AM10/31/11
to ows-digita...@googlegroups.com

Everything but Thursday works for me.

felipe ribeiro

Nov 1, 2011, 9:44:22 AM11/1/11
to internet_wo...@googlegroups.com, ows-digita...@googlegroups.com, ows_so...@freenetworkfoundation.org

OK, so exctracting everyone's responses into a easier to compare format (more or less what lies ahead with the wiki, heh), we have the following (please change according to your schedule, using the existing format!)

By default, it looks like wednesday is the winner - 4 people can attend. If I have misrepresented, omitted, or otherwise screwed up your presence in the below chart, please amend :-)

An alternative day was pitched for Thursday, how to folks feel about that? Or, TONIGHT??? (put it in the chart!!!!!)

Location seems to be 29 B'way.

Tues 6:30PM

YES  (felipe, Todd, Yifu, ?, ? )

NO (Isaac, Dana, Devin?, ?, )