Our Next Meeting

1 view

zack kapone

Oct 16, 2011, 9:45:38 PM10/16/11
to OWS Digital Strategy
Our next meeting is Tues @ 7pm - Wherever the Internet Working Group
Meets

whenimmobile

Oct 17, 2011, 2:58:06 PM10/17/11
to OWS Digital Strategy
I will most likely not be able to attend Tuesday evening meetings but
am very committed to participation. As the mobile web resource for the
IWG I expect to be involved both on the Digital Strategy and the
Development subgroups of the IWG. I propose that those of us on this
committee(?) have their names and skillsets available to us, so we
know who our point person(s) are for issues and decisions as they
arise.

I look forward to working with all of you.

Best,
Jonathan Thaler
Founder, When I'm Mobile
www.whenimmobile.com

Charles Lenchner

Oct 17, 2011, 3:00:39 PM10/17/11
to ows-digita...@googlegroups.com
Makes a lot of sense. We should have a record of 'interested' folks that
includes skill sets and connects work we are actually doing with folks.

Any thoughts on the best tool for that? Is this something we are willing to
have publicly? I've got some privacy concerns, and would prefer to use the
new site if possible. Any ideas?

charles

Jonathan Thaler / When I'm Mobile

Oct 17, 2011, 3:15:19 PM10/17/11
to ows-digita...@googlegroups.com
I think a topic in this group would suffice for that - I can start one if you'd like but not til evening as I am a bit pressed for time at the moment - could be called "who are you and what do you do" or something like that, or more professionally, "DSG participants and skillsets"
--
Jonathan Thaler
Founder, When I'm Mobile